This premium luxury engineered american walnut will ad warm colours to your home. The multi plywood backing makes this engineered floor particularly stable, the 3mm walnut veneer allows for future sanding and refinishing.
- Chocolate brown tones with hints of purple, naturally contrasting with light, cream coloured sapwood
- Classic grade allows for small to medium size knots and striking variations in grain and colour
- 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor several times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- Medium width of planks will complement any room size, random lengths create a solid wood floor feel
- Microbevelled on all 4 sides for a subtle plank definition
- Ultra hard wearing, low maintenance finish
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick for even more solid feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatisation period comparing to solid wood, ready to fit in couple of days
- Please see installation manual for further information