This engineered brushed matt lacquered tobacco golden oak has a lovely appearance, with a honey-rich brown color palette. The 14mm thick, 3mm wear layer, 90mm narrow plank format and variable lengths replicate the look of a solid wood floor. This Golden matt lacquered product is pre-finished with multiple coats of lacquer, giving it protection, durability and making it very easy to maintain.
- Attractive wood flooring design in a narrow plank format
- Golden matt lacquered for added texture and wood grain definition
- Classic grade contains all natural characteristics of timber - medium to large size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks
- 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor multiple times
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Narrow size planks with random lengths, most suitable for medium and large sized rooms
- Micro beveled on all 4 sides for a classic plank definition
- Matt Lacquered finish combines hard wearing and low maintenance.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see installation manual for further information