This 15mm wide plank engineered coffee oak floor has been manufactured from the construction of the three-ply board. It has been pre-lacquered in several layers to highlight the wood grain and for the richness of color and a deep grain rich finish. The 3mm sandable depth provides the same lifespan as solid wood flooring, while the three plywood backing ensures maximum stability.
- Attractive wood flooring design in a wide plank format
- Classic grade contains all natural characteristics of timber - small size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks
- 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor multiple times
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Wide planks with random lengths will create a robust solid wood floor look, most suitable for medium and large sized rooms
- Micro-beveled on all 2 sides for a classic plank definition
- Matt Lacquer finish combines hard wearing and low maintenance with the traditional look of an oiled floor
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days