This elegant golden hand-scraped 20mm engineered oak floor shows the beautiful character and grain figuring of European oak in a wide plank format. The 6mm sandable depth provides the same lifespan as solid wood flooring, while the plywood backing ensures maximum stability. This classic oak floor has been prefinished with several coats of highly durable satin lacquer.
- European oak is considered to be the most attractive of all oak species
- Defined classic grade allowing for medium to large size knots, color variation and a combination of black and brown filler for the most natural look
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Wide planks 190mm with 80% set lengths of 1900mm will create a robust wood floor feel, complementing any room size
- The luxury honey golden color and prefinished with satin lacquer for a traditional look and a subtle light reflection
- Micro-beveled on all 4 sides for a classic plank definition
- Hard-wearing, low maintenance finish
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Can be laid directly over joists
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period comparing to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see installation manual for further information