This Handscraped Golden Oak HDF engineered wood flooring is an alternative to engineered ply flooring. This type of flooring uses high density fibreboard in its core layers, This fibreboard makes up the base structure for the planks, and a real wood lamella is bonded to the surface, creating the look and feel of a real hardwood floor. The advanced 4G clic lock makes it seamless to install. This comes in 80% fixed lengths of 1200mm make this floor quick and easy to lay.
- Narrow plank stained oak flooring suitable for any budget
- 2.5mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor
- 5G Woodlock system allows boards to be clicked in as individual planks as opposed to full rows, making installation significantly easier
- Matt lacquer recreates the natural look of an oiled floor without the need for re-application
- Rustic grade allows for medium to large size knots, variations in grain and colour, splits and mineral streaks, for the most natural look
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- FIxed lengths of 1200mm will create a robust wood floor feel, most suitable for medium and large rooms
- Microbevelled on all 4 sides for a subtle plank definition
- 15 years residential guarantee, commercial upon application
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.