This narrow plank engineered oak flooring offers an affordable and more stable alternative to solid wood flooring. Its multi-layer construction makes it perfect for floating installations in flats where sound reduction is required, and suitable for underfloor heating. It has been brushed for added texture and prefinished with oil for a hard-wearing and easy to maintain surface.
- Narrow plank real wood flooring affordably priced
- The oiled finish combines the durable and low maintenance properties of lacquer with the most natural oiled floor look
- 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor several times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- Micro-beveled on all 4 sides for classical plank definition
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period comparing to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information