This 18mm prefinished engineered oak floor offers fantastic value to those wanting the look of solid wood and the benefits of engineered construction. It is suitable for floating over underlay which allows for the sound reduction in flats, and for use over underfloor heating. This light to medium brown oak flooring has been brushed for added texture and oiled for a soft natural look and richness of color. Supplied in random lengths ranging from 300mm to 1200mm. Sold in packs of 1.80 m2.
- Real wood flooring suitable for any budget
- Generous 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- Classic grade allows for medium to small size knots, color variation, splits, and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- Narrow planks will make smaller rooms look bigger, random lengths replicate the look of solid wood floors
- Microbevelled on all 4 sides for a subtle plank definition
- UV oiled finish combines hard-wearing and low maintenance properties of lacquer with the traditional look of an oiled floor
- 20 years residential guarantee, commercial upon application
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information