This wide plank 14mm oak flooring offers an excellent value real wood floor with all the benefits associated with engineered construction. The 3mm sandable veneer allows for several refinishes in future while the plywood backing makes it exceptionally stable. Suitable for underfloor heating and ideal for floating installations in flats where sound reduction is required. Supplied in random lengths ranging between 300 - 1200mm.
- Classic grade contains all natural characteristics of timber - small to medium to size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks, for the most natural look
- Conventional plank width and random lengths replicate the look of a solid wood floor and complement any room size
- 3mm sandable depth allows the floor to be sanded and refinished many times
- Engineered construction with plywood backing restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Prefinished with multiple coats of highly durable UV hardened satin lacquer
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails, or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information