This 20mm wide plank engineered oak floor has been manufactured from selected veneers of european oak. It has been pre oiled to highlight the wood grain and for richness of colour and a natural finish. The 6mm sandable depth provides the same lifespan as solid wood flooring, while the plywood backing ensures maximum stability.
- European oak is considered to be the most attractive of all oak species
- Carefully defined classic grade allowing for small to medium size knots, colour variation and a combination of black and brown filler for the most natural look
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Wide planks with 80% set lengths of 1900mm will create a robust wood floor feel, complementing any room size
- Light to medium brown in colour and brushed for added texture and grain definition
- Microbevelled on all 2 sides , with a square edge for a classic plank definition
- Oiled finish combines hard wearing and low maintenance properties of lacquer with the traditional look of an oiled floor
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Can be laid directly over joists
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatisation period comparing to solid wood, ready to fit in couple of days
- Please see installation manual for further information