This 20mm prefinished oiled engineered oak floor offers fantastic value to those wanting the look of solid wood and the benefits of an engineered construction. It is suitable for floating over underlay which allows for a sound reduction in flats, and for use over underfloor heating. This natural to medium oak flooring has been oiled for soft natural look and richness of color.
- Generous 6mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- Classic grade allows for small to medium size knots, color variation, splits and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- Narrow planks will make smaller rooms look bigger, random lengths replicate the look of solid wood floors
- Micro bevelled on all 2 sides for a subtle plank definition
- Oiled finish combines hard wearing and low maintenance properties of lacquer with the traditional look of an oiled floor
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information