This wide plank 20mm oak flooring offers an excellent value real wood floor with all the benefits associated with engineered construction. The 6mm sandable veneer allows for several refinishes in future while multi plywood backing makes it exceptionally stable. Suitable for underfloor heating and ideal for floating installations in flats where sound reduction is required. Supplied in the fixed-length 2200mm.
- Excellent value single strip real oak wood flooring
- Classic grade allows for small to medium size knots, variations in grain and color, filled splits and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- 5mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor several times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- 20mm thickness allows maximum heat transfer when used over underfloor heating
- Wide planks and Fixed lengths will complement any room size.
- Micro-beveled on all 4 sides for a classic plank definition
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period comparing to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information