Add a touch of luxury to your home with the warm colors of walnut stained oak flooring. The plywood backing makes this engineered floor particularly stable, the 3mm oak veneer allows for future sanding and refinishing. This oak floor comes in random lengths ranging from 300mm to 1200mm and is prefinished with highly durable satin lacquer underlining its elegance.
- Real Oak flooring suitable for any budget
- Mahogany brown tones with hints of purple, naturally contrasting with light, cream-colored sapwood
- Classic grade allows for small to medium knots and striking variations in grain and color
- 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor several times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- The medium width of planks will complement any room size, random lengths create a solid wood floor feel
- Micro-beveled on all 4 sides for a subtle plank definition
- Hard-wearing, low maintenance finish
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick for even more solid feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period comparing to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information