This engineered oak flooring in mid brown tones sets out a contemporary finish making this flooring a popular choice in interiors requiring a darker alternative to the natural golden tones of oak. The 15mm thick, wide plank format with 80% fixed lengths replicate the look of a solid wood floor.
- Lovely wood flooring design in a wide plank format
- Brushed for added texture and wood grain definition
- Classic grade contains all natural characteristics of timber - small - medium to size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks
- 4mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor multiple times
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Wide planks with random lengths will create a robust solid wood floor look, most suitable for medium and large sized rooms
- Micro bevelled on all 4 sides for a classic plank definition
- The oiled finish combines hard wearing and low maintenance properties of lacquer with the traditional look of an oiled floor
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatisation than solid wood, ready to fit in couple of days
- Please see installation manual for further information