Engineered Golden Handscraped Lacquered
This engineered hand scraped golden oak has a lovely appearance, with a honey-rich brown color palette. The 18mm thick, 5mm wear layer, 125mm wide plank format and variable lengths replicate the look of a solid wood floor. This Golden hand-scraped product is pre-finished with multiple coats of golden lacquer, giving it protection, durability and making it very easy to maintain.
- Attractive wood flooring design in a wide plank format
- Handscraped for added texture and wood grain definition
- Classic grade contains all natural characteristics of timber - medium to large size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks
- 5mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor multiple times
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Standard size planks with random lengths, most suitable for medium and large sized rooms
- Micro-beveled on all 4 sides for a classic plank definition
- Matt Lacquered finish combines hard wearing and low maintenance.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see installation manual for further information