- Natural oak finish: Thanks to its natural oak finish complete with knots and rings, as well full bodied colour, this flooring is a classic beauty, and enhances the glamour and unique quotient of your space.
- Versatile: You can use solid oak floors for bedrooms and living rooms, as well as in areas like the conservatory or kitchen - all with élan.
- Easy to install: Solid oak floor is easy to install. You may use flooring adhesive or secret nails to install it over different surfaces.
- Simple and quick to clean: Regular sweeping and vacuuming is enough to keep the lacquered solid oak floor in good condition.
- Little maintenance: If you stick to your regular cleaning schedule, your oak flooring would need extremely little maintenance on your part.
- Durable: Solid oak floors can bring an extremely professional touch to your space, and last for many years to come.
- Aesthetic: With their grain and colour of solid oak floor finish, these floors are available in modern and traditional designs to enhance the aesthetic quotient of domestic and commercial properties.
Installation Secret Nailed or Glued Down
Plank Width 125mm
Length Group Variable lengths ranging from 300-1200mm
Width x Thickness 18mm x 125mm
Pack Size 1.50
Free Sample Available Yes
Board Thickness 18mm
Finish UV Lacquered
Underfloor Heating No
Warranty 25 Years
In Stock Yes
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price 56.00