Engineered Antique Distressed Brown Oak
The imploring character of this rustic country brown hard wax oiled oak floor has been added to by the wide planks which are 190mm wide and 1900m long plank format. The 3mm sandable veneer provides the same lifespan as solid wood flooring, while the engineered construction assures notable stability.
- Antique character wood floor in an extra wide plank format
- Country Rustic grade contains all natural characteristics of timber, Large size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks
- Distressed for added texture and highlighted definition of wood grain
- The engineered multiply construction with plywood backing restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Micro bevelled on all 4 sides for a classic plank appearance
- Oiled vintage design stained wood floor in an extra wide plank format
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Can be laid directly over joists
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information