This 18mm oak flooring offers an exceptional value to those looking for a wide plank format. The 4mm sandable veneer allows for several refinishes in the future and the engineered construction with plywood backing ensures maximum stability. It is suitable for underfloor heating and ideal for floating installations in flats where sound reduction is required. This light to the medium brown oak floor has been prefinished with multiple coats of ultra hardwearing matt lacquer.
- Lacquered ensures maximum durability and recreates the natural look of an oiled floor without the need for re-application
- Classic grade allows for small to medium size knots, variations in grain and color, filled splits, and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- 4mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor several times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- 18mm thickness allows maximum heat transfer when used over underfloor heating
- Micro-beveled on all 4 sides for a traditional plank definition.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period comparing to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information