Engineered Hand Sculpted Brushed Coffee Oak Flooring
This hand scraped engineered coffee oak floor has been stained to the rich luxurious dark brown colour of roasted coffee. This floor will make a statement in large, well-lit rooms as shown from our customer supplied images.
- Attractive wood flooring design in a wide plank format
- Hand scraped for added texture and wood grain definition
- Classic grade contains all natural characteristics of timber - small to medium size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks
- 6mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor multiple times
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Wide planks with random lengths will create a robust solid wood floor look, most suitable for medium and large sized rooms
- Micro bevelled on all 4 sides for a classic plank definition
- Matt Lacquer finish combines hard wearing and low maintenance with the traditional look of an oiled floor
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days