This wide plank 15mm oak flooring offers an excellent value real wood floor with all the benefits associated with engineered construction. The 4mm sandable veneer allows for several refinishes in the future while the three plywood backing makes it exceptionally stable. Suitable for underfloor heating and ideal for floating installations in flats where sound reduction is required. The light to the medium brown oak floor has been lightly to define the wood grain for a natural look and richness of color. Supplied in a fixed-length 2200mm.
- Excellent value single strip real oak wood flooring
- Classic grade allows for small to medium size knots, color variation, splits, and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- 4mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor several times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- 15mm thickness allows maximum heat transfer when used over underfloor heating
- Wide planks and fixed lengths will complement any room size
- Micro-beveled on 2 sides for a classic plank definition
- The oiled finish combines the durability and low maintenance properties of a lacquered floor with the traditional look of oiled hardwood
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick for a solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period compared to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information