This wide plank 14mm oak flooring offers an excellent value real wood floor with all the benefits associated with engineered construction. The 4mm sandable veneer allows for several refinishes in the future while the three plywood backing makes it exceptionally stable. Suitable for underfloor heating and ideal for floating installations in flats where sound reduction is required. The white medium oak floor has been lightly to define the wood grain and oil for a natural look and richness of color. Supplied in the fixed-length 1900mm.
- Excellent value single strip real oak wood flooring
- 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor several times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- 14mm thickness allows maximum heat transfer when used over underfloor heating
- Wide planks and random lengths will complement any room size
- Micro-beveled on 2 sides for a classic plank definition
- The Brushed Matt lacquered finish combines the durability and low maintenance properties of a lacquered floor with the traditional look of oiled hardwood
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period comparing to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information