This 15mm wide plank engineered oak floor has been manufactured from selected veneers of European oak. It has been brushed to highlight the wood grain and for the richness of color and a natural finish. The 6mm sandable depth provides the same lifespan as solid wood flooring, while the plywood backing ensures maximum stability.
- European oak is considered to be the most attractive of all oak species
- Carefully defined classic grade allowing for small to medium size knots, color variation, and a combination of black and brown filler for the most natural look
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Wide planks with 80% set lengths of 2200mm will create a robust wood floor feel, complementing any room size
- Light to medium natural in color and oil for added texture and grain definition
- Micro-beveled on 4 sides, with a square edge for a classic plank definition
- Our brushed&Oiled engineered oak flooring is equally suited to both traditional and contemporary interiors. Once the floorboards have been manufactured, they are passed through high-speed nylon brushes which raise the grain, producing a tactile, textured surface.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Can be laid directly over joists
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails, or T&G screws for a solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period compared to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information