This 15mm prefinished Oiled engineered oak floor offers fantastic value to those wanting the look of solid wood and the benefits of engineered construction. It is suitable for floating over underlay which allows for a sound reduction in flats, and for use over underfloor heating. This natural to medium Grey White oak flooring has been oiled for soft natural look and richness of color.
- Classic grade contains all-natural characteristics of timber - small to medium to size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks, for the most natural look
- Conventional plank width and fixed lengths replicate the look of a solid wood floor and complement any room size
- 3mm sandable depth allows the floor to be sanded and refinished many times
- Engineered construction with plywood backing restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood.
- Prefinished with multiple coats.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- The product uses the ‘click’ method of installation.
- Click method has its own clear benefits when compared with a product that uses the tongue and groove installation method.
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information