This elegant White Brushed & Lacquered 14mm engineered oak floor shows the beautiful character and grain figuring of European oak in a wide plank format. The 4mm sandable depth provides the same lifespan as solid wood flooring, while the plywood backing ensures maximum stability. This classic oak floor has been prefinished with several coats of highly durable satin lacquer.
- European oak is considered to be the most attractive of all oak species
- Defined classic grade allowing for medium to large size knots, color variation, and a combination of black and brown filler for the most natural look
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- The luxury honey golden color and prefinished with a satin lacquer for a traditional look and a subtle light reflection
- Micro-beveled on all 4 sides for a classic plank definition
- Hard-wearing, low maintenance finish
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- The product uses the ‘click’ Valinge (5Gc Loc) method of installation.
- The click method has its own clear benefits when compared with a product that uses the tongue and groove installation method.
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information