Herringbone flooring, which is also known as parquet flooring is one of the most traditional floors. Instead of planks of flooring, the herringbone pattern is made up of smaller blocks of flooring that can be laid in a variety of geometric patterns with the most common pattern being herringbone. It is important to remember that ‘herringbone’ refers to the pattern and style of flooring and not the color or surface finish.
Herringbone flooring can transform any space with its luxurious appeal.
Engineered parquet block flooring is also compatible with underfloor heating and great for any room in your home as it can be used in rooms with fluctuating temperatures and large amounts of glazing, such as conservatories.
- Engineered 14mm wood flooring suitable for any budget
- Generous 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- Classic grade allows for small to medium size knots, color variation, splits, and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- Narrow planks will make smaller rooms look bigger, and fixed lengths that replicate the look of solid parquet wood floors
- Beveled on all 4 sides for a subtle plank definition
- The lacquered finish combines the durability and low maintenance properties of a lacquered floor with the traditional look of oiled hardwood
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Full stick, secret nails, or T&G screws for a solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period compared to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information