This wide plank 15mm oak flooring offers an excellent value real wood floor with all the benefits associated with engineered construction. The 4mm sandable veneer allows for several refinishes in the future while the three plywood backing makes it exceptionally stable. Suitable for underfloor heating and ideal for floating installations in flats where sound reduction is required. The dark oak floor has been lightly to define the wood grain and Brushed & oiled for a brown look and richness of color. Supplied in a fixed length of 1860mm.
- Excellent value single strip real oak wood flooring
- Rustic grade allows for medium to large size knots, variations in grain and color, filled splits, and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor several times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- 14mm thickness allows maximum heat transfer when used over underfloor heating
- Wide planks and random lengths will complement any room size
- The Brushed & Oiled finish combines the durability and low maintenance properties of a lacquered floor with the traditional look of oiled hardwood
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.