This 18mm engineered oak floor has a conventional plank width and random lengths, replicating the look of solid wood floors. The engineered construction with plywood backing makes this flooring exceptionally stable and therefore suitable for floating and for use over underfloor heating. This oak floor has been prefinished with multiple coats of ultra hard-wearing satin lacquer. Sold in packs of 1.65 m2.
- Generous 5mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Rustic grade allows for medium to large size knots, colour variation, splits and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- Microbevelled on all 4 sides for a subtle plank definition
- The highly durable satin lacquer finish is scratch and splash resistant and easy to maintain
- 20 years residential guarantee, commercial upon application
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatisation period than solid wood, ready to fit in couple of days
- Please see installation manual for further information