This 20mm luxurious engineered walnut floor offers a classic plank format suitable for any room size, exceptional stability a generous 4mm sandable veneer.
The unique wood grain and chocolate brown tones with hints of hazel and creamy colored sapwood make walnut floors a luxurious feature in any interior. This walnut flooring has been prefinished with multiple coats of highly durable oiled finish.
- The unmistakable beauty of American black walnut
- Classic grade allows for small to medium size knots, striking variations in grain and color, and contrasting sapwood
- 4mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times
- The multi-layer construction restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Conventional fixed length 80% 1860mm planks which complements any room size
- The highly durable satin lacquer finish is splash resistant and easy to maintain
- Micro bevelled on 2 sides for a subtle plank definition
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period when compared to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information