This 18mm engineered oak floor offers excellent value to those wanting the look of solid wood and the benefits of engineered construction. It is suitable for floating over underlay which allows for a sound reduction in flats & for use over underfloor heating. This light to medium natural oak flooring has an impressive 5mm sandable veneer and has been prefinished with multiple coats of matt satin lacquer for a hard-wearing surface. Supplied in random lengths ranging from 300mm to 1200mm.
- Engineered 18mm wood flooring suitable for any budget
- Generous 5mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- Classic grade allows for small to medium size knots, color variation, splits, and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- Narrow planks will make smaller rooms look bigger, random lengths that replicate the look of solid wood floors
- Micro-beveled on all 4 sides for a subtle plank definition
- The highly durable satin lacquer finish is scratch and splash resistant and easy to maintain
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails, or T&G screws for a solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period compared to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information