Solid Oak Natural Lacquered Oak
This 18mm solid oak floor offers a warm, homely alternative to the original pine floorboards. The lacquered finish complements the beauty of European oak, the conventional plank width makes this oak flooring suitable for any room size. Manufactured from one solid piece of oak, this floor will last a lifetime and is structurally sound to be fitted directly over joists. Supplied in random lengths ranging from 300mm to 1200mm.
- One-piece construction with solid oak throughout
- European oak with beautiful wood grain knotting
- Full structural thickness and random length specs allow floor to be installed directly over joists
- Stress relieve grooves on the back minimise warping and cupping, and ensure maximum adhesion if stuck down
- Traditional narrow width of planks and random lengths suit any room size
- Micro bevelled on all 4 sides for a fine plank definition
- Lacquered finish combines hard wearing and low maintenance properties of lacquer with the natural look.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Acclimatisation period around 7-10 days
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws
- Suitable for all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Do not install in conjunction with underfloor heating
- Please see installation manual for further information