Rewmar MS Polymer Adhesive 15KG
Rewmar MS Polymer Adhesive is a flexible flooring adhesive that is suitable for the installation of any wooden floor to almost any subfloor.
Rewmar MS Polymer Adhesive is a flexible wood flooring adhesive. It is suitable to use when installing any type of wooden floor to almost any subfloor. MS Polymer is a one-part, modified silane-based flexible wood flooring adhesive. When dry it has a high bond strength between the wooden floor and the subfloor but remains permanently flexible. This allows the flooring to move as the season's change but it will not crack, and the floor will stay adhered to the subfloor. Rewmar Ms Polymer is easy to remove if it has been left on the surface of your wood floor and is the number one choice for professional and DIY wood floor installers.
This 15kg tub of MS Polymer wood floor adhesive is suitable for use over underfloor heating and will cover approximately 14-16m2.
- Tub Size - 15kg - Ready to use with no further mixing required
- Coverage is approximately 14 - 16m² (1m² per kg of adhesive)
- Application method - Rewmar 6mm V notch trowel
- Open working time is 20 – 30 minutes - Unopened shelf life of 12 months
- Very low odor professional grade adhesive
- Re-sealable packaging
- Pack Size: 15kg
- Open working time: 20 – 30 minutes
- Coverage: 14-16m² (1m² per kg of adhesive)
- Application Method: 6mm V notch trowel (we sell the trowel also)
- Unopened Shelf Life: 12 months